Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||200kgf, 500kgf, 1000kgf, 2000kgf (Select One)||Temperature:||Range -40℃ ~ 150℃|
|Force:||Accuracy Better Than ± 0.5%||Accuracy:||±1% (1℃) At- Room 100℃.|
|Test Speed:||0.5 - 1000mm/min||Stroke:||Maximum 450mm|
material testing instruments,
material testing equipment
Double Pillar Universal Material Testing Machine with Temperature Test Chamber
iUTM-1167GDX high and low temperature universal testing machine was designed to simulate the physical properties of various materials testing improved models in different environmental conditions, if install of high-low temperature test chamber on this machine, can be test the materials physical characteristics of tensile, pressure, shear at different temperature.
When using the normal temperature test, high-low temperature test chamber can be removed to increase the use of space and convenience.
This machine features powerful and easy to operate, perform GB, ISO, ASTM, BS, DIN, JIS and other national or international standards for testing, for all factories and enterprises, technical supervision departments, inspection agencies, research institutes and universities, etc. sector ideal test and research equipment.
1. Elegant design: Dynamic-type base supplemented by senior spray treatment of aluminum profiles column.
2. Precision transmission mechanism: Use high-precision, seamless ball screw and Timing belt as the guarantee accuracy of drive system.
3. Advanced control: Fully computerized data acquisition and motion control, powerful and easy to operate.
4. Powerful software features: The full open test software of Windows OS, Users can use the software to complete almost all the existing functionality mechanical test items, but also according to their actual needs to edit their own testing methods. Test results can be shared with the vast majority of Office and other office automation software.
5. Ultra-high precision: Better than force measurement accuracy of 0.5 degrees, 1/100,000 of the force value resolution, deformation measurement resolution up to 0.01mm.
|Capacity Options||200kgf, 500kgf, 1000kgf, 2000kgf (Select One)|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ ~ 150℃ (with visual window, lighting).|
|Control Method||P.I.D. automatic temperature calculation.|
|Distribution Accuracy||±1% (1℃) at- room 100℃.|
|Measurement and Control Software||The full open test software of Windows OS.|
|Force Measurement Accuracy||Better than ± 0.5%.|
|Force Measurement Resolution||1/100,000.|
|Deformation Measurement Resolution||0.01mm.|
|Effective Force Measurement Range||0.5 ~ 100% F.S.|
|Deformation displayed value Accuracy||Better than ± 0.5%.|
|Test Speed Range||0.5 ~ 1000mm/min, Can be set.|
|Tests stroke||Maximum 450mm, including gripper length.|
|Effective test space||220mm left to right, 350mm front and rear.|
|Unit switch||Contains a variety of internationally accepted unit of measurement, users can define their own desired unit.|
|Stop mode||Upper and lower security settings, emergency stop button, the program setting of strength and elongation, specimen damage sensing.|
|Special Features||Can do continuous tension, sustained pressure, fatigue, bending, flexural and shear tests; users can also according to their actual test needs to define its own test methods.|
|Standard accessories||Standard gripper X 1, tensile machine seat X1, RS-232 data lines X1, power cord X1.|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||Tensile machine: 76×45×154cm, Oven: 105×45×60cm, base seat: 80×60×71cm, After assembly: 80×105×225cm.|
|Motor||AC servo motor.|
|Power||1PH, AC220V, 50/60Hz, 15A or assign.|
Contact Person: Mr. Raymond Chung