Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cutting Mode:||Automatic And Manual||Speed:||Rotation Speed 500-3000rpm|
|Cut Ability:||Max 90mm (Round Bar)||Feed Speed:||1-40mm/min, Adjustable|
|Feed Method:||Horizontal Feed||Lighting:||Built-in LED Lighting|
precision cutting machine,
specimen cutting machine
Auto Metallographic Cutting Machine Rotation Speed 500-3000rpm Specimen Cutting Machine
iCut-413 metallographic sample cutting machine has automatic and manual cutting modes. With the optional X axis worktable, it has automatic and continuous cutting function along the Y axis.
With the function of adjusting the height of chief axis, it is used in a variety of shapes, sizes and materials sample cutting. The cutting capacity can meet the daily production inspection and laboratory detection for cutting samples.
1, Rotation speed was adjustable from 500RPM to 3000RPM, and the speed stability won’t be changed due to the load.
2. Available to use small and thin diamond cutting disc or big abrasive cutting disc. It compensates the wear and tear of cutting disc, effectively improves the cutting disc and saves the cost.
3. With the optional X axis worktable, it can realize the continuous cutting along the Y axis under automatic mode.
4. With horizontal automatic or manual feed mode, flexible feed mode and large feed stroke, it can be applied to large work piece cutting.
5. It can choose the program to control feeding for accurate feeding control.
6. With large sample observation window, it is more convenient for user to observe sample cutting process.
7. With the exhaust device, it can guarantee the efficient discharge of steam and smoke when cutting, and make the observation more clearly.
8. With LED lighting design regulation, it can realize the effective illumination of the whole area of cutting room.
9.The filter tank adopts a magnetic system, when the circulating water goes through the magnetic system, the metal cutting debris will be sucked out by the magnetic system and excluded out. It increases the cutting effect of the sample and the frequency of use of circulating water, and avoids the blockage of the drainage system of laboratory.
|Cutting Mode||Manual Cutting, Automatic Cutting|
|Cutting Disc Type/Size||Diamond/Resin; 250 x 2 x 32mm, 300 x 2 x 32mm|
|Lifting Method||Slewing hand wheel control|
|Stainless flange Plate||80mm|
|Max. Cutting Ability||Max 90mm Round bar|
|Feed Speed||1-40mm/min, adjustable|
|Feed mode||Automatic mode, Manual mode|
|Feed Method||Horizontal feed|
|Y axis travel||260mm|
|X axis travel||40mm|
|Size of cutting platform||Size: 435*300mm, 12mm groove T type working table|
|Cutting fixture||Rapid push and pull type vise, one set each for left and right operation. Jaw height: 60mm.|
|Lighting||Built-in LED lighting|
|Cooling system||Three cooling water and one cleaning water|
|External circulation tank||88L|
|Motor||3KW Frequency conversion motor|
When cutting a specimen from a larger piece of material, care must be taken to ensure that it is representative of the features found in the larger sample, or that it contains all the information required to investigate a feature of interest.
One problem is that preparation of the specimen may change the microstructure of the material, for example through heating, chemical attack, or mechanical damage. The amount of damage depends on the method by which the specimen is cut and the material itself.
Cutting with abrasives may cause a high amount of damage, while the use of a low-speed diamond saw can lessen the problems. There are many different cutting methods, although some are used only for specific specimen types. iqualitrol provides the iCut-864 low speed diamond saw for cutting OM (optical microscope), SEM (scanning electron microscope), and even TEM (transmission electron microscope) specimen.
Contact Person: iqualitrol