Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tip Diameter:||3.5mm - FHT-05||Range:||0.2~5.0Kgf/cm²|
The Fruit Hardness Tester is a hand held compact penetrometer for fruit and some vegetable hardness testing.
* FHT series is an indispensable tool for growers.
* By measuring force required to plunge into fruit pulp, inferring ripeness, FHT assists in determining the picking time or monitoring softening during storage.
* With Max. Hold, Unit Converse Functions.
* Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Small Fruit||Strawberry, Cherry, Grape, Berry|
|Soft Fruit||Peach, Banana, Apricot, Plum, Melon, Citrus, Persimmon|
|Firm Fruit||Pear, Nectarine, Kiwi|
FHT-05 is for small fruit, soft fruit;
FHT-15 is for small fruit, large fruit, firm and hard fruit;
FHT-1122 is for large fruit, firm and hard fruit.
Technical Specifications of FHT-05:
|Unit||kgf(kgf/cm²) lbf(lbf/cm²) N(N/cm²) Pa|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature:0~45ºC, Humidity:<90%RH|
|Power Supply||2X1.5V AAA Size(UM-4)Battery|
|Dimensions||204x62x33mm (8.0x2.4x1.3 inch)|
|Weight||230g(Not Including Batteries)|
|Standard Accessories||Main Unit|
|Wrist Strap/Carrying Case(B04)/Operation Manual|
|Optional Accessories||RS-232C Data Cable with Software/Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software|
Contact Person: iqualitrol