Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Display:||LCD Touch Screen Display Interface||Test Method:||With Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers Three Test Methods|
|Test Force:||13 Test Force, From 5kgf To 187.5kgf||Specimen Height:||Rockwell 180mm, Vickers/Brinell 165mm|
|Hardness Reading:||Automatic Calculation And Display On Touch Controller||Printing:||Built-in Micro-printer, And Optional RS232|
Digital Brinell Rockwell Vickers hardness tester with Touch Controller
Iqualitrol digital display Brinell Rockwell Vickers hardness tester has novel appearance, complete functions, convenient operation, clear and intuitive display and stable performance.
SHBRV-187.5 is a high-tech product integrates light, mechanical engineering and electronic. It can carry three tests of Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers with 13-level test force, can meet a variety of hardness testing needs.
It has the features of high test accuracy, simple operation, high sensitivity, convenient use and stable indication.
Equipped with a built-in printer, and can connect with a computer via RS232 to export measurement reports.
Main features of the instrument
1. Large-screen LCD touch screen display interface, with rich display content and convenient operation;
2, with Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers three test methods, 13 test force, can meet a variety of hardness test requirements;
3. The measured hardness values of each scale are automatically converted;
4. The electronic closed-loop control applies the test force; the test force is automatically applied and removed, and the hardness value is directly displayed;
5, equipped with built-in micro-printer, and optional RS232 data cable to connect with the computer through the terminal mode to export measurement reports;
6. The shell is cast once, the structure is stable and not deformed, and it can work under relatively harsh environment;
7. The surface is treated with automobile paint, which has strong scratching ability and is still bright and new for many years;
8, with a high-definition optical system to make observations clearer and reduce errors.
The main purpose and scope of use of the instrument:
1. Determination of Brinell, Vickers and Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous and hard alloys:
2. Brinell hardness of castings, annealed steel, normalized steel, non-ferrous metals and soft alloys;
3. Rockwell hardness of heat-treated materials such as quenching and quenching;
4. Vickers hardness of nitrided layer, ceramics, sheet, foil, electroplated layer, and tiny parts.
Detailed Technical Parameters:
|Brinell scales||HBW2.5/15.625 HBW2.5/31.25 HBW2.5/62.5 HBW5/125 HBW2.5/187.5|
|Rockwell scales||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRF, HRG|
|Vickers scales||HV5, HV10, HV20, HV30, HV50, HV100|
|Rockwell test force: 60, 100, 150Kgf (588, 980, 1471N)|
|Brinell test force: 15.625, 31.25, 62.5, 125, 187.5 Kgf (153.2, 306.5, 612.9, 1226, 1839N)|
|Vickers test force: 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 Kgf (49.03, 98.07, 196.1, 294.2, 490.3, 980.7 N)|
|Maximum height of specimen||Rockwell 180mm, Vickers/Brinell 165mm|
|Hardness test range||Rockwell: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC; Brinell: 5-650HBW; Vickers: 10-3000HV|
|Hardness reading||Automatic calculation and display on touch controller|
|power supply||AC220+5%, 50~60Hz|
|Net weight||About 100kg|
Contact Person: iqualitrol
CCD vision automatic measurement system: including image capture, calibration, image processing, geometric measurement, document annotation, album management, and fixed-scale printing
Automatic measurement: automatically capture the indentation and measure the indentation diameter and calculate the corresponding Brinell and Vickers hardness values
Max Specimen Height: Rockwell 175mm, Brinell/Rockwell 115mm
Automatic calibration: full image calibration on the intersection points of the calibration grid