Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mini Surface:||Concave 5mm/convex 5mm||Mini Test:||Area 10×10mm|
|Test Method:||Magnetic And Eddy Current||Calibration:||Single-point And Two-points|
portable surface roughness tester,
non destructive ultrasonic test equipment
LCD Display Coating Painting Film Zinc Plating Thickness Gauge Digital Coating Thickness Car Painting Meter Paint Tester
Data Sheet Download: iqualitrol coating thickness gauge iTick-400
iTick-400 coating thickness gauge is a widely used amphibious equipment for magnetic and non-magnetic testing. Its technical specifications are in full compliance with national standards.
It is a kind of portable coating thickness gauge with both magnetism and eddy current, which can test the coating and layer thickness quickly , precisely and without damage. It can be used in both laboratory and project site.
It can be widely used in manufacturing, metal processing industry, chemical industry, commodities inspection, and other areas of the testing. It is a necessary instrument for the material protection.
|Product name||Coating thickness gauge|
|Minimal surface||Concave 5mm/ convex 5mm|
|Minimal test area||10×10mm|
|Test environment||Temp 0-40℃/ humid 10-85%RH|
|Precision error||Zero calibration ±(1+3%H)/ two-points calibration【(1%～3%H)】H+1.5|
|Metric/ English system||102mm x 66mm x24mm ( convertible dimension)|
|Power supply||Two 5th batteries|
|weight||99g (including battery)|
|Standard delivery||Calibration foil: 50μm,100μm,250μm,500μm,1000μm||5|
|Matrix: iron matrix, non-ferrous matrix||2|
|Optional delivery||Calibration foil: 12μm,25μm||/|
1. Applies magnetic and eddy current thickness test methods. It can not only test non-magnetic covered thickness in the magnetic metal, but also magnetic covered thickness in the non-magnetic metal:
2. Automatically identify ferro matrix and non-ferro matrix;
3. Single-point calibration and two-points calibration can be applied;
4. use basic calibration method to update and correct probe system error , ensure measuring accuracy;
5. negative display function, to ensure the accuracy of the instrument zero point calibration, improve the test accuracy;
6. operation process have hum tip;
7. two shutdown mode: manual shutdown mode and automatic shutdown mode;
8. battery voltage indicator: low voltage tip;
9. micro power design, less than 10 micromaps of current in standby state .
10. measurement methods: F-Magnetic Induction/NF-Eddy Current.
The non-destructive coating thickness measurements can be taken on either magnetic steel surfaces or non-magnetic metal surfaces such as stainless steel or aluminium. Digital coating thickness gauges are ideal to measure coating thickness on metallic substrates. Electromagnetic induction is used for non-magnetic coatings on ferrous substrates such as steel, whilst the eddy current principle is used for non-conductive coatings on non-ferrous metal substrates.
Contact Person: Mr. Raymond Chung