Copper Accelerated Salt Spray CASS Testing Machine with Leakage Protection
The Copper Accelerated Acetic Acid Salt Spray (CASS) test, often referred to as the Salt Fogging Test, is used to simulate and evaluate the corrosive performance of decorative copper/nickel/chromium or nickel/chromium coatings on steel, zinc or aluminium alloys and plastics designed for severe service.
Salt Spray Test Chambers offer the most realistic and dependable corrosion test, widely used to test corrosion resistance of automotive, paint, surface coating, chemical, aerospace, electronic, car industry, offshore and defense industries.
The types of coatings that can be assessed through the copper accelerated acetic acid salt spray test include:
- Phosphate surfaces (with successive primer, paint, rust preventive, lacquer)
- Copper, tin, nickel, electroplated chromium
- Zinc flake and other coatings that are not electrolytic-ally applied
- Zinc alloy and plain zinc plating
- Organic coatings
This test is widely employed in industrial settings. It is very beneficial for replicated service evaluation, development and research as well as manufacturing control. Specifically, it is developed for electrode posited, decorative chromium/nickel as well as chromium/nickel/copper.
1, Chamber material is made of P.P Sheet, sturdily and will not be out of shape.
2, Test chamber is heated from five directions to ensure the temperature is uniformity distributed.
3, Spray nozzle is specially made, enable to spray the salt water with considerable speed, then falls on the surface of samples.
4, Hot and moist air keeps the humidity in the test chamber conforms testing request.
5, High precision P.I.D. temperature controller limits the temperature difference within the range of ±0.1℃.
Please Note Small Type of 60 and 90 do not meet standard of ASTM B117.
|Model (Touch Screen)
|Interior dimensions (mm)
||AC 220V 50HZ
||AC 380V 50HZ
|Ambient temp. &
||+5℃ ~ +35℃ / <85%RH
||NSS ACSS 35℃±1℃ / CASS 50℃±1℃
||NSS ACSS 47℃±1℃ /CASS 63℃±1℃
||NASS ACSS:6.5~7.2 / CASS:3.0~3.2
||polyvinyl chloride (PP)
||Corrosion‐resistant titanium tube
||Platinum Resistance (PT‐100)
||Over‐temperature protection , leakage protection
1. Control Panel : Key panel / LCD panel (optional)
2. Working way: steam heating type / air heating type (optional)
3. Salt concentration meter
4. Air compressor
Why choose us?
1. Years of research and development,production,process stress, can be customized on-demand.higher cost;
2. Equipment can be 365 days of long-term operation, better stability;
3. Sound quality assurance system,more professional after-sales service.