Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||934-1S||Hardness:||Reading By Digital Display|
|Application:||Aluminum And Aluminum Alloy Material||Range:||0～100HBa|
|Resolution:||0.1HBa||Error:||42～52 HBa ±2.0 HBa|
0.1HBa Hardness Test Machine,
Barcol Durometer Hardness Test Machine,
100HBa Portable Hardness Tester
Aluminum Alloys Digital Display Barcol Durometer Hardness Test Machine 934-1S
The iqualitrol Barcol hardness tester 934-1S is an indentation type hardness tester. It is fast, simple, and easy to test.
It can be used to quickly test the hardness of aluminum and aluminum alloy materials and meet the American standard ASTM B648, ASTM HD2583-07, and GB/T 3854-2005 Test Method for Barcol Hardness of Reinforced Plastics.
|Effective measurement range||equivalent to 25～135HBW|
42～52 HBa ±2.0 HBa
84～88 HBa ±1.0 HBa
42-52 HBa ±2.5 HBa
84～88 HBa ±1.5 HBa
|Full-scale correction block||1||Spare needle||1|
Advantages of 934-1S:
* With bracket rotation positioning device.
* Machine automatically converts hardness HW, HRE, HRF, HV, HB
*Hardness value digital display device, free disassembly hardness value calibration and adjustment device
* Small size, light weight (480g), easy to carry.
* Good stability, easy calibration, high detection accuracy
* One-handed operation, no need to use experience, in any case, can be tested as long as it can be reached.
* Wide test range. From very soft pure aluminum to particularly hard aluminum alloys, the effective test range is equivalent to Brinell hardness 25～135HB.
* High sensitivity. The Webster hardness tester has only 20 scales, while the Barcol hardness tester has a test range of 0-100 and has a higher sensitivity.
* No need to support, suitable for testing large and thick workpieces and fittings.
Contact Person: iqualitrol