Easy Operation Metallographic Image Analysis Software MetaVision for Metallurgical Microscopes
Application Program are set in the simplest way without compromising accuracy so that inexperienced operator can also make analysis with a minimum of training.
Our current portfolio of metallurgy solutions are Nodules analysis, Coating Thickness Measurement, Depth of Width Measurement of Decarburization, Phase percentage with display by colored overlays, Grain Size No., Porosity Analysis, Graphite Flakes Measurement, Non-Metallic Inclusion Rating, Particle Size and Volume Percentage with lot make software complete.
Generated reports can be saved or printed with images, Histogram, Data Overlays colors and various other related information.
- Spatial calibration
- Line measurements for Distance, Length, Width, Perimeter, Angle, Three Point Radius.
- Area by enclosed line controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard arrows with zoomed preview.
- Live Measurement can handle monochrome (8 bits) and color (24 bits) images. Multiple images of any size can be opened and displayed on the screen for analysis or comparison. The software support most common formats BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF & PSD. The live image can be observed and captured on the same platform. And the software also support Measurement On Live Images. Live measurements for Line , Ellipse , Rectangle , Circle , Center Circle , 3 Point Circle , 2 Line Angle , 3 Point Angle, Center to Center, Parallel line Perpendicular line , Point to Point Horizontally, Point to Point Vertically , Poly line ,Perimeter , Curved Area , Curved Length , Perpendicular Distance, Min Distance, Max Distance, Circle to Point and Chord.
COUNT AND CLASSIFICATION
- Identification of objects in an image, count them, obtain several features measurements. Objects identification by user or automatically. User defined classification on basis of size or intensity.
THRESHOLD PARTICLE MEASUREMENT
- Manual, Auto bright and Auto dark methods to identify intensity range defined object to be measured. Various calculation & measurements available for selected Particle are; Dimensions, Area, Perimeter, Feret Length, Min/Max Radius, Thread Length, Thread Width, Fibre Length, Fibre Width.
- Roundness, Shape, Orientation, Elongation, Equal Circular Diameter, Equal Sphere Volume.
- Centroid X, Centroid Y, Major X1, Major Y1, Minor X1, Minor Y1, Major X2, Major Y, Major X2, Minor Y2, Box X1, Box X2, Box Y, Box Y2 & Box Area.
- Measure area fraction & volume fraction. Identify multiple phases within Microstructure. Also delineate phases from the histogram as per ASTM Standard E562 & E1245.
- MEASURE Nodularity as per ASTM 247 standard. The Nodules & Flakes are separated on the basis of its shape and aspect radio.
The detail measurement of each microstructure is available for further analysis. The processed image displays non-Nodules in different color. The Nodules can be classify by its range on the basis of its size & shape.
- They are recognized on the basis of its intensity as per ASTM B-276 standard. The measurement of each pore is displayed. The processed image displays pores in Red color.
- ASTM ISO 2639-02, BS-6479-84, IS-6416-88 JIS G0557 DIN 50790. The test determine the depth of hardened surface under low magnification by measuring the distance from the surface to the point shaving a different coloration towards core
- This application rapidly measures the thickness or width of a coating at multiple positions along a sample as per ASTM B487 standard. Tabulated results available for min/max and mean of width measured at various points of sample cross section.
- Measured depth or width of decarburisation occurs as per ASTM 1077 standard.
- The module analyze Grain image and measure the Grain no. & Grain size using ASTM E 112 , JIS G-551, E-930, E-1181, ISO 643-03, BS 490 DIN 643-03, IS-4748-88, SIS 111101 GOST 5639-82 The options for measurement available are 1. Manual Trace, 2. Popular Comparison Method, 3. Quick single Grain measurement, 4. ALA method, 5. Interception method. Various filters to make user defined templates. Grain boundary repair mathematical function.
NON METALIC INCLUSION
- Measure inclusions and report ASTM E-45, E-1245 AND DIN-50602, JIS G-552 numbers, cumulative length, width ratio.
- Graphite Flakes length, width, distribution and percentage as per ASTM A-247-67, ISO 9451-1, DIN EN 945-94, BIS 7754 JIS G5504, IS-7754
SG IRON ANALYSIS
- The module automatically analysed & calculate Nodulanty/Non Nodulanty percentage. Determine its class and number from 1 to 8 as per ASTM, JIS, BIS & ISO standard s, Nodules per square mm is also on Etched sample it reported. Determine percentage of pearlete, graphite, ferrite and carbide.
CAST IRON ANALYSIS
- The dedicated module determines flake size from 1 to 8 as per ASTM, JIS, and BIS & ISO standards. The type distribution percentage A, B, C, D, E is calculated interactive tools. Flakes per square mm is also calculated simultaneously.
- Three options: Direct printout with original image processed Image & Tabular results
- Export to MS Office or Excel for further modification.