Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Data Transfer:||Built-in RS232||Vertical Space:||300mm|
|Depth Of Throat:||150mm||Scales:||Full Rockwell Scales|
rockwell hardness test equipment,
hardness testing instruments
Closed Loop Control Automatic Full Scales Rockwell Hardness Tester with LCD Display
* Test force closed-loop control;
* Automatic tracking and testing, no test error caused by deformation of frame and workpiece;
* Measuring head can move upwards or downwards and clamp the workpiece automatically, no need to apply preliminary test force by hand;
* High accuracy optical grating displacement measuring system;
* Large test table, which is suitable for testing of abnormal shape and heavy workpieces;
* The first test is effective;
* Large LCD display, menu operation, complete functions (data processing, hardness conversion between different hardness scales);
* RS232 data interface (optional);
* Upper-computer is optional (equipped with special software);
* Precision conforms to GB/T 230.2, ISO 6508-2 and ASTM E18.
iqualitrol HRSS-150 is suitable to determine the Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steel and hard alloy, as well as treated layers of metal surface, such as carburized layer, nitrided layer and electroplated coating, etc. It's especially suitable to determine heterotypic workpiece.
|Rockwell||20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC|
70-94HR15N, 42-86HR30N, 20-77HR45N
67-93HR15T, 29-82HR30T, 10-72HR45T
Rockwell 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Superficial Rockwell 147.1, 294.2, 441.3N (15, 30, 45kgf)
|Measuring scale||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRN, HRT (Scales of F, G are optional)|
|Moving range of measuring head||50mm|
|Output||built-in RS232 interface|
|Max. height of test piece||300mm|
|Depth of throat||150mm|
|Dimensions||1000 x 600 x 450mm|
|Power supply||220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz|
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16" steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.
Superficial Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.
Printer: 1 pc.
Contact Person: Mr. Raymond Chung