Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Center Pneumatic Pressurization
|Double Disc, Diameter 254mm
|Stepless Speed Regulation 100-1000r/min
|Automatic Grinding Head Locking
|Clamp 6 Specimens Simultaneously
|Standard Ф30mm, Thickness 8-22mm(customizable)
Center pneumatic pressurization Double Disc automatic metallographic sample grinding and polishing machine
Iqualitrol HMP-2B is a double-disc automatic grinding and polishing machine integrating pre-grinding, grinding and polishing.
Iqualitrol HMP-2B adopts single chip microcomputer technology to control through touch screen, the grinding and polishing disc is driven by DC brushless motor, V-belt is used for transmission.
The grinding head is driven by stepping motor, and the synchronous belt is used for transmission.
Iqualitrol HMP-2B has the characteristics of stable rotation, low noise, long life, safety and reliability; You can adjust the rotation speed of the grinding head and the grinding and polishing plate according to the user's needs, set the pressure, set the sample preparation time to adapt different needs;
Iqualitrol HMP-2B comes with a lighting system, which is convenient to take and place samples; comes with a cooling device, which can be used during grinding Cooling the sample to prevent damage to the metallographic structure due to overheating of the sample. Iqualitrol HMP-2B is an ideal choice for metallographic sample preparation equipment in factories, scientific research units and laboratories of universities and colleges.
|Number of grinding discs
|Diameter of grinding and polishing disc
|Rotation speed of grinding and polishing plate
Stepless speed regulation 100-1000r/min
Four-speed speed regulation 300 500 800 1000r/min
|Rotation direction of grinding and polishing disc
|Forward and reverse
|Grinding disc motor power
|Rotation direction of grinding head
|Rotating speed of grinding head
|Grinding head motor
|Stepping motor 200W
|Grinding head locking method
|Timing adjustable time
|Pressure adjustment method
|Automatic pressure regulation inside the system
|Center pneumatic pressurization
|0-150N(Common range 40-120N)
|Number of specimen clamps
|Clamping sample thickness
|Specimen clamping specifications
|Standard Ф30, (Ф22 Ф30 Ф45 any specifications are optional, special specifications can be customized)
Main functions and features:
1. The base of iqualitrol HMP-2B is made of aluminum alloy casting and integral molding, which is light in weight, good in shock absorption and anti-corrosion.
2. The shell is made of ABS blister, which is novel in appearance and anti-corrosion.
3. The faucet adopts all-copper chrome plating process, which has good corrosion resistance.
4. iqualitrol HMP-2B adopts touch screen control and display, easy to operate, clear and intuitive.
5. iqualitrol HMP-2B has the function of timing, speed, and pressure.
6. The built-in nozzle is automatically cleaned in the dirt collecting tank.
7. Support stepless speed regulation or four-speed speed regulation mode, making speed regulation more convenient.
8. The grinding head is automatically locked with electromagnetic clutch, which is convenient and quick.
9. Support single action and linkage start of grinding and polishing plate and grinding and polishing head, which is more flexible to use;
10. More than 10 sets of grinding and polishing process parameters can be stored for quick recall.
11. The magnetic disc design supports quick disc change, and it is more efficient to replace sandpaper and polishing fabric.
12. The sample chuck is automatically loosened and tightened, with the internal lighting system, which is convenient for taking and placing samples.
13. Equipped with a quick sample holding plate, which can be replaced at any time with holding plates of different diameters.
14. The use of dual-disk dual-control is more flexible, making sample preparation more efficient;
15. The whole machine adopts DC brushless and stepping motor, with stable rotation, low noise and long life.
16. The emergency stop button can stop the operation quickly and conveniently, which is safer.
Advantages and disadvantages of central pressure and individual pressure:
The advantage of individual pressure is that the number of samples is flexible, very convenient to pick and place samples. It is especially suitable for regular observation of the effects in the later stages of grinding and polishing.
The disadvantage is that the sample rotates and moves within a small range in the holder. The rotation strictly controls the grinding trajectory of the sample, and small-scale movement can easily lead to rounded corners.
The advantage of central pressure is that the sample is locked on the holder, so the grinding trajectory of the sample can be accurately controlled and the reproducibility of sample preparation is improved. Especially for the rough grinding and fine grinding stages, the grinding rate is very large, In addition, due to the central pressure, samples of different materials have the same grinding effect.
Of course, the shortcoming is also the limitation of the number of samples. Since it is center loading, the number of samples must be symmetrical to ensure balance in the hand.
For example, with a six-station holder, the number of clamps can be 2, 3, 4, or 6. If the sample is insufficient, substitute samples must be used to make up for it. In addition, the center loading does not support taking out the sample for observation midway. After reinstalling it, it cannot ensure that each sample is on the same grinding reference plane.
Contact Person: Mr. Raymond Chung
Features: minimize the wearing of the sample, eliminate the surface stress and bring excellent flatness with less stress deformation
Application: Titanium, Aluminium, pure Copper and Copper alloys, Aluminium alloys, steel and Nickel-based alloys
piezoelectric vibratory plate: Low power consumption& noise design
Disc Replace: Easily replacement design on disc, convenient to change and clean