Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Force:||60Kgf, 100Kgf, 150Kgf||Hardness:||Range 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB,20-70HRC|
|Vertical:||Space 170mm||Horizontal:||Space 135mm|
|Resolution:||0.5HR||Loading Control:||Manual Loading, Dwell, Unloading|
rockwell hardness test equipment,
digital rockwell hardness tester
Dial Reading Manual Operation Rockwell Hardness Tester with stable performance and low cost
Operation Manual: iqualitrol Operation Manual HR-150A
Technical Data Sheet: iqualitrol Rockwell Hardness Tester HR-150A
iqualitrol HR-150A Manual Rockwell hardness tester designed with the beautiful appearance and the interface menu, with the stable performance and economic costs, used widely in different applications.
Features of HR-150A Rockwell hardness tester:
1, The dial reading with resolution 0.5HR, in higher sensitivity.
2, The shell made by the special foundry molding casting, with the stable structure, can work under the rugged environment; with the high class automobile paint with high anti scratch ability.
3, Our R& D team can provide the service for the maintenance and upgrade if necessary.
Chilled Hardened Steel, quenching and tempering steel, annealed steel, bearing steel, strip steel, harden sheet steel, hardness alloy, etc.
● HRC is most applicable to testing carbon steel after quenching or low tempering, alloy steel, tool steel, die steel, as well as chilled cast iron, titanium alloy and so on. Generally, we apply HRC scale to test materials HRB>100, and HRB scale to test materials HRC<20 avoiding influence caused by glide of indenter.
|Product name||Manual Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Measuring range||20-88HRA, 20-100HRB,20-70HRC|
|Dial pointer range||HRA, HRC (black): 0-100; HRB (red): 30-130|
|Preliminary test force||10kgf (98.07N)|
|Rockwell test force||60Kgf(558.4N),100Kgf(980.7N),150Kgf(1471N)|
|Hardness indication||Dial Reading|
|Max height of specimen||170mm|
|Dimension||470 x 240 x 630mm|
|Packing dimension||540 x 420 x 700mm|
|Gross/ Net weight||65Kg/56Kg|
|Execution standard||GB/T230.2, JIS Z2245, EN-ISO 6508 , ASTME-18|
|Instrument main body||Ø1.588mm ball indenterl||Weight A|
|Ø58mm V-shape anvil||Ø1.588mm Steel ball||Weight B|
|Hardness block||Cone diamond indenter||Weight C|
|Anti-dust cover||Ø150mm Flat anvil||Accessory box|
|Warranty card||Qualified certificate||Instrument manual|
Maintenance and precautions:
1. Test personnel should follow the operating procedures, can be used before and after the test standard block calibration equipment. Do not often use the hardness, after the boot.Standard block to be several times on the determination of hardness, stability, and then test the specimen.
2. The instrument should be carried at the end of handling, not down, and remove the weight and boom.
3. In the hardness test, add the test force to maintain the test force, remove the test force, is strictly prohibited to turn the variable hand wheel.
4. The use of the hardness of the block can only be carried out in the face, two adjacent indentation and indentation center to edge distance of not less than 3mm, the use of two year.
5. Hardness test cycle to do a good job at least once a year to ensure the accuracy of hardness.
Contact Person: Mr. Raymond Chung
CCD vision automatic measurement system: including image capture, calibration, image processing, geometric measurement, document annotation, album management, and fixed-scale printing
Automatic measurement: automatically capture the indentation and measure the indentation diameter and calculate the corresponding Brinell and Vickers hardness values
Max Specimen Height: Rockwell 175mm, Brinell/Rockwell 115mm
Automatic calibration: full image calibration on the intersection points of the calibration grid