Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Loading Control:||Automatic (loading/dwell/unloading)||Force Compensation:||Automatically Force Compensation|
|Height:||Max Height Of Specimen 220mm||Dwell Time:||0~60s|
Closed Loop Control Brinell Hardness Tester,
135mm Brinell Hardness Tester,
220mm Brinell Hardness Testing Machine
Closed Loop Control Electronic Brinell Hardness Tester with Vertical Space 220mm
Iqualitrol HBE-3000A electronic Brinell hardness tester adopts advanced electronic sensor loading technology. Through the closed-loop control system, the CPU controls the sensor to collect signals.
The stepping motor automatically loads and unloads the test force, and can automatically compensate the test force to ensure the force value accurately, the indication is more stable.
After the indentation is measured through the eyepiece, the length of the indentation is directly input to obtain the hardness value, which improves the working efficiency.
At the same time, it is equipped with an emergency stop device, which complies with the EU CE safety standard, has more reliable operation and safety, and has high cost performance. It is widely used in factory workshops, universities, research institutes, laboratories, etc.
Main features and features:
1. Equipped with precision sensor and CPU microcomputer control system, it can be automatically compensated, and the test result is accurate and stable;
2. With 10 levels of test force, the test range is wider;
3. After the indentation is measured through the eyepiece, the hardness of the indentation length is directly input by the button to improve the working efficiency;
4, equipped with a built-in printer, can analyze and print the measurement data.
5, equipped with high-performance stepper motor automatic loading and unloading test force, the noise generated during the test process is smaller;
6. The shell is cast once, the structure is stable and not deformed, and it can work under relatively harsh environment;
7. The surface is treated with automobile paint, which has strong scratching ability and is still bright and new for many years;
8. This machine can be equipped with Brinell image measurement software to greatly improve work efficiency.
1. Suitable for hardness test with large grain metal materials, which can reflect the comprehensive performance of materials;
2, cast iron, steel, non-ferrous metals, alloys, especially for softer metals, such as pure aluminum, lead, tin, etc.
3, can be used for the determination of hard plastics, bakelite and other non-metallic materials hardness tester
|Brinell Scales||HBW2.5/62.5, HBW2.5/187.5, HBW5/62.5, HBW5/125, HBW5/250, HBW5/750, HBW10/100, HBW10/250, HBW10/500, HBW10/1000, HBW10/1500, HBW10/3000|
|Test force||62.5kgf(612.9N), 100kgf(980.7N), 125kgf(1226N), 187.5kgf(1839N), 250kgf(2452N), 500kgf(4903N), 750kgf(7355N), 1000kgf(8907N), 1500kgf(14710N), 3000kgf(29420N)|
|Load control||Automatic (loading/dwell/unloading)|
|Maximum height of the test piece||220mm|
|Hardness test range||8~650HBW|
|Executive standards||EN ISO 6507, EN ISO 6506, ASTM E-384, ASTM E-10-08, ASTM E-384 GB/T231.2,JJG150|
|Indenter-upper wall distance||55mm (can increase the pressure from the indenter to the upper wall by customizing the indenter)|
|Hardness reading||After the indentation is measured through the eyepiece, the length of the indentation is directly input by the button to obtain the hardness value.|
|Data output||Built-in printer, print content: test conditions, number of measurements, average, maximum, minimum, maximum error, etc.|
|power supply||AC220+5%, 50~60Hz|
Contact Person: iqualitrol