Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Turret:||Automatic Turret (3 Indenters, 2 Objectives)||Objective:||Magnification 1x, 2x|
|Height:||Max Specimen Height 260mm||Throat:||Max Horizontal Space 150mm|
|Support:||Hardness Conversion||Printing:||Built-in Mini Printer|
digital brinell hardness tester,
brinell hardness test apparatus
Auto Turret Brinell Hardness Testing Machine with Motorized Lifting System and Touch Controller
Product Brief Information:
iqualitrol iBrin-416A fully automatic three indenters two objectives digital Brinell hardness tester adopts casting shell with strong rigidity and precise structure design, the load of test force is controlled by the sensor, which makes the whole structure compact and loading of test force stable and accurate.
The test process is controlled by CPU, using automatic turret between the objective and the indenter. The positioning of turret adopts mechanical and electronic double matching, makes the positioning precision much higher.
With built-in panel computer, it makes the parameter setting and results display directly with easy operation, it also avoids the stimulation and visual fatigue of the light source of the eyepiece, and reduces the measuring error.
After select the scale, the instrument will automatically select the indenter and objective, the test table rises automatically and then back to the focusing position after loading the test force, it shows the clear image of the indentation and automatically measures, which realizes the fully automation of the Brinell test.
1. 10 steps testing force, 13 Brinell hardness scales, suitable for different kinds of metal materials;
2. With three indenters and two objectives, no need to change the indenters when testing different samples; with rigorous optical structure and high magnification, it makes the indentation observed clearly;
3. According to the selected scale, with automatic turret, the instrument will automatically select the corresponding indenter and objective for measurement;
4. The automatic lifting test table adopts precise structure with high stability, it automatically rises when start measuring, and then back to the focusing position for measuring after loading the test force, which realizes the one key automation;
5. It adopts the integrated design of hardness tester and panel computer; With Windows 7 operating system, it has all functions of computer;
6. With CCD image measuring system, touch screen operating and displaying, it can preset the test force dwell time, adjust intensity of light source, show the indentation length, hardness value, test range and test number etc.;
7. The software has the function of calibration, manual fine tuning and set up and down limit etc., which ensures the accuracy of measurement;
8. Support Hardness Conversion;
9. Test result can be saved as WORD or EXCEL report and can be printed out;
10. With USB port, VGA interface and network interface, it can connect to the internet and other devices for more optional functions.
Suitable for cast iron, steel products, nonferrous metals and soft alloys etc. Also suitable for some nonmetal materials such as rigid plastics and bakelite etc.
|Test Force||kgf||62.5kgf, 100kgf, 125kgf, 187.5kgf, 250kgf, 500kgf, 750kgf, 1000kgf, 1500kgf, 3000kgf|
|N||612.9N, 980.7N, 1226N, 1839N, 2452N, 4903N, 7355N, 9807N, 14710N, 29420N|
|Loading Method||Automatic (Loading/Dwell/Unloading)|
|Hardness Reading||Indentation Displaying and Automatic Measuring on Touch Screen|
|Computer||CPU: Intel I3, Memory: 2G, SSD: 32G|
|Conversion Scale||HV, HK, HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRK, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HS, HBS, HBW|
|Data Output||USB Port, VGA Interface, Network Interface|
(Three Indenters, Two Objectives)
|Total Magnification||20X, 40X|
|Max. Height of Specimen||260mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V/50Hz/1Ph, AC110V/60Hz/1Ph|
|Execute Standard||ISO 6506, ASTM E10-12, JIS Z2243, GB/T 231.2|
|Dimension||Tester: 600×330×890mm, Packing: 820×460×1170mm|
|Weight||Net Weight: 150kg, Gross Weight: 180kg|
|Instrument Main Body||1 set||1x, 2x Objective||each 1 pc|
|Ф2.5mm, Ф5mm, Ф10mm
|each 1 pc||Small Plane Test Table||1 pc|
|Large Plane Test Table||1 pc||V-shaped Test Table||1 pc|
|Fuse 2A||2 pcs||Power Cable||1 pc|
150~250 HBW 10/3000
|1 pc||Hardness Block
150~250 HBW 5/750
|Inner Hexagon Spanner||1 pc||Anti-dust Cover||1 pc|
|Instruction Manual||1 copy|
Principle of Brinell Test:
The Brinell hardness test method consists of indenting the test material with a 10 mm diameter hardened carbide ball subjected to a load of 3000 kg. For softer materials the load can be reduced to 1500 kg or 500 kg to avoid excessive indentation.
The full load is normally applied for 10 to 15 seconds in the case of iron and steel and for at least 30 seconds in the case of other metals. The diameter of the indentation left in the test material is measured with a low powered microscope. The Brinell harness number is calculated by dividing the load applied by the surface area of the indentation.
The diameter of the impression is the average of two readings at right angles and the use of a Brinell hardness number table can simplify the determination of the Brinell hardness. A well structured Brinell hardness number reveals the test conditions, and looks like this, "75 HB 10/500/30" which means that a Brinell Hardness of 75 was obtained using a 10mm diameter hardened steel with a 500 kilogram load applied for a period of 30 seconds.
On tests of extremely hard metals a tungsten carbide ball is substituted for the steel ball. Compared to the other hardness test methods, the Brinell ball makes the deepest and widest indentation, so the test averages the hardness over a wider amount of material, which will more accurately account for multiple grain structures and any irregularities in the uniformity of the material. This method is the best for achieving the bulk or macro-hardness of a material, particularly those materials with heterogeneous structures.
Contact Person: Mr. Raymond Chung