Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Magnification:||0.8X~8X Zoom Body||Objective:||1X Plane Objective|
|Eyepiece:||Eyepieces(10X, Φ22mm)||WD:||Working Distance 91mm|
|Light Path:||Parallel Optical System||Application:||Science Research, Modern Biology|
Parallel Optical Stereo Microscope,
Optical Stereo Microscope 8X,
80X Trinocular Stereo Microscope
Parallel Optical Path Stereo Zoom Microscope 8X to 80X Trinocular Stereo Microscope
◆ iStereo-121 (binocular) and iStereo-121T (trinocular)
◆ Parallel optical system, zoom body magnification range: 0.8X~8X
◆ Non-flash in focus course while from high to low magnification, large depth of field, long working distance, available to attach various accessories
◆ Widely used in science research, modern biology, medicine,environment, farming, police, microelectronics, semiconductors and etc which require high precision.
● Provides a high value, ruggedly built solution to meet the strict demands required in today’s global environment for quality assurance, materials analysis, production lines, assembly and failure analysis.
● Designed to meet the advanced needs of researchers, medical laboratories and universities, it offers best in class performance, value and versatility for multiple display and group viewing applications.
● Parallel-Optics design ensures better, faster and more reliable identifications and sample measurements. With an industry-leading 22mm field of view, the parallel-optic lens system delivers users an image with extremely high resolution and a large depth of field that avoids distortion or aberration.
|Zoom driver||Parallel optical system, 0.8X~8X zoom body|
|Magnification||Standard total magnification: 8X~80X, the max. magnification: 360X.|
|Eyepiece||High eye point and wide field eyepieces(10X,Φ22mm).|
|Objective||1X Plane objective|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment range (10X eyepiece)||52mm~76mm|
|Diopter adjustment range||±6 Diopter|
|Focus range||50mm(Track stand: 100mm)|
|Binocular eyetubes||Inclined 45°|
|The holder and the head matching dimension||Φ76mm|
|Distance between the center of the pole and the center of the holder||140mm|
|Diameter of the pole||Φ25mm|
|Diameter of the center working stage||Φ95mm|
|Eyepiece||Item||Specification of different auxiliary objective|
1. Please use 1X plane objective together when using 1.5X auxiliary objective.
2. When 0.5X or lower magnification auxiliary objective applied, track stands can not be used.
The stereo or stereoscopic is an optical microscope variant designed for low magnification observation of a sample, typically using light reflected from the surface of an object rather than transmitted through it.
The instrument uses two separate optical paths with two objectives and eyepieces to provide slightly different viewing angles to the left and right eyes. This arrangement produces a three-dimensional visualization of the sample being examined.
Stereomicroscopy overlaps macrophotography for recording and examining solid samples with complex surface topography, where a three-dimensional view is needed for analyzing the detail.
The stereo microscope is often used to study the surfaces of solid specimens or to carry out close work such as dissection, microsurgery, watch-making, circuit board manufacture or inspection, and fracture surfaces as in fractography and forensic engineering. They are thus widely used in manufacturing industry for manufacture, inspection and quality control. Stereo microscopes are essential tools in entomology.
Contact Person: iqualitrol