Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Magnification:||10X - 65X||Eyepiece:||10X|
|Eyetube:||Inclined 45°||WD:||Working Distance 110mm|
|Non-Flash:||From High To Low Magnification||Observation:||Large Depth Of View|
stereo dissecting microscope,
stereo optical microscope
Max Magnification 65X Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope with Long Working Distance 110mm
◆ Includes iStereo-113 (binocular) and iStereo-113T(trinocular).
◆ Non-flash in focus course while from high to low magnification
◆ Large depth of view, width of visual fields, super long working distance, high cost effective
◆ Extensively applied in field of modern biology research, semiconductor and other science and technology industry.
● The V-shape optical path of Greenough allows us to design a very compact and a slim unit, high versatile and appreciated for the3D viewing.
● Samples with significate depth can be quickly inspected.
● Binocular and trinocular heads are45° inclined to grant comfortable posture to the user even after several hours of operation.
● Some application examples demonstrating the versatility of iStereo-113 series. Applications in industrial and research are extremely facilitated by the advanced functionality offered.
|Magnification||Total magnification(standard outfits): 10X~65X, Extend total magnification: 390X|
|Eyepiece||SWH10X high eye point & extra wide-field eyepiece ,FOV Φ23mm|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment range(SWH10X)||52mm~76mm|
|Diopter adjustment range||±6 Diopter|
|Focus adjustment range||50mm(Using square post is 100mm)|
|Support and main body matched dimension||Φ76mm|
|Post’ center to Support’ center dimension||140mm|
|Round post diameter||Φ25mm|
|Center stage diameter||Φ95mm|
|Trinocular, Binocular eyetubes||Binocular, Trinocular eyetubes inclined 45°and main body can be rotated 360°|
|Illuminators||The down illuminator is transmitted illumination of fluorescent lamp(5W),the up illuminator is reflected illumination of halogen lamp(6V,10W).|
|Eyepiece||Item||Main body||Specification of different auxiliary objective|
1. Please use lengthened round post when using 0.37X objective, track stands cannot be used.
2. When 0.5X or lower magnification objective applied, track stands cannot be used.
What is Stereo Microscope:
The stereo or stereoscopic is an optical microscope variant designed for low magnification observation of a sample, typically using light reflected from the surface of an object rather than transmitted through it.
The instrument uses two separate optical paths with two objectives and eyepieces to provide slightly different viewing angles to the left and right eyes. This arrangement produces a three-dimensional visualization of the sample being examined.
Stereomicroscopy overlaps macrophotography for recording and examining solid samples with complex surface topography, where a three-dimensional view is needed for analyzing the detail.
The stereo microscope is often used to study the surfaces of solid specimens or to carry out close work such as dissection, microsurgery, watch-making, circuit board manufacture or inspection, and fracture surfaces as in fractography and forensic engineering. They are thus widely used in manufacturing industry for manufacture, inspection and quality control. Stereo microscopes are essential tools in entomology.
Contact Person: Mr. Raymond Chung